Page Content Search Main Links Local Links Utility Links Footer What is this view?
Civil Service Commission | Objectives
Each day the Civil Service Commission is faced with a variety of concerns that must be continuously addressed. It is vital to all employees that the staff stay focused and determined to achieve their overall tasks. Some of the primary goals of the CSC are:
- Create fair and equal opportunities for all employees
- Create an efficient work environment
- Offer a variety of services to enhance employees’ careers and personal lives
The Civil Service Commission possesses a variety of responsibilities in response to employee needs. Overall, the CSC is responsible for:
- Recruitment and examination of qualified candidates
- Administration of the compensation program for State employees
- Promoting affirmative action
- Providing appeal procedures for employees
State of New Jersey, 1996 - 2011
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the State of New Jersey Civil Service Commission site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.