Step Five: Application Checklist
Before you submit your application, please make sure:
- Your application is complete in all areas;
- All requirements are satisfied as of the closing date of the job announcement;
- You submit your fee payment - electronically when you submit your on-line application or by mailing a signed check, money order, or proof of exemption if you selected manual payment with your on-line application;
- You include copies (copies may be scanned or from a copy machine) of your transcripts (if required and your college is not directly sending them to the CSC);
- You include all copies of licenses and certifications (if required);
- You print or save a copy of your application and supporting documents for your records.
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the State of New Jersey Civil Service Commission site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.