Page Content   Utility Links   Search   Footer Links   What is this view?

Thank you for contacting the Department of Community Affairs, we value your feedback.  Please be sure to include your contact information along with your questions/concerns when filling out the DCA Feedback form below.

For  consumer complaints, or licensing inquiries, please contact the Division of Consumer Affairs
(which is part of the Department of Law and Public Safety)

To visit their website go to: http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/

For general inquiries, you can email them at: askconsumeraffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us

Department of Community Affairs (DCA) Feedback Form




Phone Number

( ) -  


What is this view?

You are using a dynamic assistive view of the State of New Jersey Civil Service Commission site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.

Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.