IMAGE: Summer Sessions 2012
Tons of summer classes are available - including many you can take online.
The Summer 2014 class schedule is now available.
How to Register:
Current Kent State students: Log in to FlashLine from www.trumbull.kent.edu and click on the Student Tools to access FlashFAST. Be sure to explore financial aid options early.
- Visiting students: Call 330-675-8860 to speak with an academic advisor. For a list of courses accepted at any Ohio public college or university, visit the Ohio Board of Regents website ( http://regents.ohio.gov/) and select "Students & Parents" then select "Credit Transfer" to view Transfer Assurance Guides (TAG) or Ohio Transfer Module.
If you are attending Summer 2014 and plan to use financial aid, please complete the following steps:
- Submit your 2014-2015 FAFSA to Kent State University
- Submit your 2014 Summer Aid Request Form
- Register for Summer 2014 courses beginning February 24, 2014
Summer aid will begin to process in May. Please watch FlashLine for your updated awards.
- 100% Online Courses
- 100% Online (With Set Meeting Times) Courses
- Partially Online Courses
The sky is the limit! See how far you can advance when you see yourself at Kent State Trumbull this summer!