What is a Transfer Student?
A transfer student is a student who has registered at or attended any college, university, technical or proprietary school since graduating from high school, but has not completed a bachelor's degree. Students who have attended any educational institution after graduating from high school must apply as a transfer student.
Transfer applications are process on a rolling basis. However, early application helps to ensure early consideration for class registration and financial aid. Therefore, the best time to apply is at least six months prior to the term you wish to enter Kent State Trumbull.
- Submit the application for admission along with the $40 non- refundable admission fee.
- Submit high school transcripts
- Submit transcripts from any educational institution(s) that you have attended.
- ACT or SAT scores (may be required)
- If you have completed your GED, please bring the original copy of your GED scores to the Office of Student Services.
A number of scholarship opportunities are available for transfer students. Information regarding scholarships is available by clicking on the links below:
Enrollment Management & Student Services