As a participant in eTutoring, you will have access to: IMAGE: eTutoring
The Online Writing Lab where you can submit a draft of your paper to a tutor and ask for specific feedback. Your paper, with a tutor's comments, will be returned to you within 24 to 48 hours. Note – eTutors will not edit, correct, or rewrite your paper, but will help you improve your work and writing skills.
- Live math tutoring via eChat where you can meet with a tutor in a one-on-one tutoring session in an interactive, virtual online environment. Our tutor can aid your understanding of math concepts from Core Math through Calculus II, including algebra and trigonometry.
- Accounting and Chemistry tutoring will be available beginning Fall 2010.
How to access eTutoring:
- Go to www.etutoring.org
- Go to Ohio eTutoring Collaborative
- Select Kent State University
- Login with your Kent State email address: example firstname.lastname@example.org
- You password is birth date(mm/dd/yy)