Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).


A transfer applicant is one who has enrolled in any college, university or technical/proprietary school since graduating from high school, but who has not completed a baccalaureate degree. Omission of this information is considered falsification and may result in denial of admission or immediate dismissal from the University.

Transfer applicants must submit the following application materials:

  • Application for admission
  • $40 nonrefundable application fee
  • Official transcripts from EACH institution attended after high school
  • Official high school transcript (or GED equivalent)
  • ACT/SAT scores (unless you are at least 21 years old at the time of enrollment)


  • If you have not completed a FAFSA form for the academic year during which you'll begin classes at Kent State at Tuscarawas, you should visit to do so. Enter school code 003062 to have your information sent to Kent State University.
  • If you have completed a FAFSA form for the academic year during which you'll begin classes at Kent State Tuscarawas, call 1-800-433-3243 and request to have your information sent to Kent State University. Request information be sent to school code 003062.

Call our Financial Aid office at 330-339-3391 if you have questions.

Kent State University will transfer credits from regionally accredited colleges and universities for nonremedial courses graded C or better. However, transfer credit earned Fall 2005 and later from a regionally accredited Ohio college or university will be awarded for all nonremedial courses in which students earned a grade of D or better. An official evaluation of transfer credit is completed after you are admitted to the University. The credit evaluation, completed by the Transfer Center, explains which courses are transferable. The advising office in the college which houses your major determines the applicability of those courses toward the desired degree. Depending on which schools you have attended, you may be able to preview how your credits will transfer by visiting a web site established by the Ohio Board of Regents. This web site shows how credits transfer from one Ohio institution to another. For more information, please visit

Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.