- UAB School of Education Student and Professor Recognized by Prominent Alabama Physical Education Organization
- UAB School of Education Associate Dean Named President-Elect of the Alabama Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Study Finds Dieting Combined with High-Intensity Exercise Helpful in Reducing Risk of Weight Regain
- GEAR UP Alabama Aims to Alter Education Path for 10,808 Students in Black Belt
- Get Moving This Spring with a Kinesiology Activity Course
Through teaching, scholarship, and service, faculty contribute to the development of dynamic teachers and educational communities in a global society.
Known for our innovative programs that prepare professionals to serve in a diverse world, we aim to transform lives and optimize human potential.
Our dedicated advisors are here to help you explore programs and majors, and work with you to build a plan that will help you succeed.
The UAB School of Education offers a number of online courses that allow you to learn in ways that fit your schedule.
Students can easily move from classroom learning to real-world application in our recently renovated in-house kinesiology lab.
GEAR UP increases the number of low-income students who are prepared to enter and succeed in postsecondary education.