Zeekee - Events
- Sparkman Center and Epidemiology Lunch Seminar: "The paradox in perspective on menstrual isolation in Nepal"
- Sparkman Center Lunch Lecture: "Tuberculosis in Peru and operational research to enhance case detection"
- Sparkman Center Lunch Lecture: "With effective high- and low- tech cervical screening methods, why do high numbers of deaths from cervical cancer continue in low- and middle-income countries?"
- Sparkman Center Spotlight: Marissa Swanson - reducing childhood injury through community based psychosocial interventions in rural Uganda
- Sparkman Center Support: Five studies accepted for publication highlight societal-level and individual-level challenges faced by women in the Dominican Republic and Haiti
- Sparkman Center Spotlight: Reshmi Mukerji - TB Treatment and Social Stigma in Kolkata, India