Current Advisories for Alachua County
- Flood Warning issued April 18 at 4:32PM EDT until further notice by NWS
Current Weather Conditions as of April 19 3:20 AM
Dew Point 67
Heat Index 69
Wind Chill Factor 67
Relative Humidity 100
Barometric Pressure 29.83
Rainfall Since Midnight 0.00
Wind Direction SW
Wind Speed 4
Peak Wind Gust 10
High Since Midnight 67
Sunrise 06:58 AM
Sunset 07:58 PM
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
- Rest Of Tonight
- rain Cloudy with scattered showers. Lows in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
- thunderstorm Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.
- Saturday Night
- thunderstorm Cooler. Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the evening... Then slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 50s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
- rain Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the upper 70s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night
- partlycloudy Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Through Friday
- partlycloudy Partly cloudy. Highs 80 to 85. Lows in the upper 50s.