Current Advisories for Alachua County
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories
Current Weather Conditions as of December 12 3:20 AM
Dew Point 51
Heat Index 56
Wind Chill Factor 56
Relative Humidity 82
Barometric Pressure 30.22
Rainfall Since Midnight 0.00
Wind Direction ENE
Wind Speed 4
Peak Wind Gust 11
High Since Midnight 58
Sunrise 07:15 AM
Sunset 05:31 PM
Tropical Weather Updates
Campus Weather Forecast
- partlycloudy Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the mid 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
- clear Colder. Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
- partlycloudy Partly cloudy. Highs around 70. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night
- partlycloudy Warmer. Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.
- rain Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night
- rain Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 60s.
- rain Showers likely. Highs around 70. Chance of rain 60 percent.
- Sunday Night
- rain Cooler. Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s.
- Monday And Monday Night
- partlycloudy Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. Lows in the lower 40s.
- Tuesday Through Wednesday
- clear Mostly clear. Highs in the upper 60s. Lows in the mid 40s.