Internet Explorer 10 and SAP
Knowledge Based Article:
Internet Explorer 10 with MyUK and SAP
- Software: Internet Explorer 10/ SAP
- Operating System: Windows
Known issue with Internet Explorer 10 with MyUK and SAP
The current SAP Portal and application landscapes do not support IE10. The 7.3 upgrade to the portal, slated for later this year, will enable this support.
- Workarounds are available:
- Microsoft has provided a mechanism in IE 10 to run it in IE9 mode and this will help fix any issues they users are having. This video explains how to run in IE9 mode.
- Users can try other browsers such as Firefox.
If users are having issues specific to their desktop and browser, please contact the Service Desk at 859-218-HELP (4357).