1) Full time CCNY students of ANY major.
2) Must have at least two (2) semesters remaining at CCNY.
3) Have not been convicted of a felony.
4) Have time commitment.
5) Good interpersonal skill.
General job descriptions
1) Compliance with NYS and VES protocols.
2) Perform one (1) office hour and two (2) tours of duty per week (each tour is 4 hours long).
3) Attend all monthly meetings and training sessions.
4) Familiar with all buildings on campus.
5) For more information, click here
1) Fill out an application form. To download, click here
2) Schedule for an interview.
3a) If your interview was successful AND you are NOT certified in CPR/AED/First Aid, we will schedule a CPR/AED/First Aid class for you.
3b) If your interview was successful AND you are already certified in CPR/AED/First Aid, we will schedule a skills evaluation session for you (EMT applicants as well).
4) If you have demonstrated skill competence in either the CPR/AED/First Aid class or skills evaluation, we will extend an invitation for you to join VES as a probationary member.
5) If you accept the invitation, you will attend an orientation and start your probationary membership training. For more information about this training, click here