iMEDIA has recently launched a new web-based system for reserving audio-visual classroom resources named WebCheckout. This system has replaced the paper-based request form that was previously in use. Registration is required to access WebCheckout so please visit the iMEDIA office, located in NAC 5/220, to register. Please be prepared to present your valid CCNY or CUNY photo ID card with a current validation sticker. You will also need to know your CCNY email address (ending in @ccny.cuny.edu) to register.
Once you have registered please allow up to 2 business days for your access to WebCheckout to become available. You can access WebCheckout at the following web address:
Here are a few of the benefits and features of WebCheckout:
• Make reservations online! Finally!
• No more paper! No more printing! No more faxing!
• No more lost request forms!
• Create, Review or Modify a reservation online at any time, anywhere!
• Make a repeating reservation for the entire semester!
Tutorials on using WebCheckout is offered at iMEDIA during office hours.
• If you do not have a valid or current CCNY photo ID card, please visit the ID Office, located in NAC 1/204, for assistance.
• If you do not have a valid CCNY email address ending in "@ccny.cuny.edu", or need its password reset, please contact the IT Service Desk, located in NAC 1/301, at extension x7878 for assistance.
iMEDIA Duplication Request Form (click here) - Use this form if copies of media is needed for instructional purposes. We are able to duplicate CDs, DVDs, and VHS tapes. Blank media will need to be supplied by the requester.
Please submit requests to iMEDIA@ccny.cuny.edu two weeks in advance for processing. Equipment and services are provided for on campus use only.
Note: All requests for audio-visual service for events are handled by the Events Management office.
Open the original version of this page.