Please open the link below for 2013 graduation information.
Click here for more information from the CCNY Commencement Website
Click here to download the history of commencement
When you complete 85 credits, it is time for the count down towards graduation and receiving your diploma.
Preparing for Graduation
1. Request a Degree Audit – The degree audit is an official statement of what requirements a student has and has not completed towards their degree. This will help students plan their remaining semesters. It also allows students to address discrepancies between the official record and their personal records in a timely manner.
· All students who have completed 85 credits must request a degree audit.
· BA (Liberal Arts) student must complete the request form available from the CWE front desk.
· BS (ECE) students must see Deborah Edwards-Anderson to request a degree audit.
- Review Your Degree Audit with Your Advisor. - Use this meeting to plan your remaining semesters to complete any outstanding requirements. Determine an anticipated graduation date.
- Will you be a June, September or February Graduate?
- The June degree is awarded to students who successfully complete all course work and graduation requirements in the Spring term, which ends in May.
- The September degree is awarded to students who successfully complete all their course work and graduation requirements in the Summer session, which ends in July (grades due in August).
- The February degree is awarded to students who successfully complete all course work and graduation requirements in the Fall semester, which ends in December (grades due in January).
- Apply for graduation. - At the beginning of the semester you expect to graduate you must apply on-line. This application graduation starts the process at CCNY necessary to certify your degree and ultimately print your diploma. Apply no later than March 1 for a June degree, no later than July 1 for a September degree and no later than November 1 for a February degree. You may apply for graduation here.