Summer 2013 Study Abroad Program in Argentina
Universidad Nacional Tres de Febrero, Buenos Aires
Choose six credits of courses taught at UNTREF
- Spanish 225 Intermediate Spanish & Aspects of Argentinean Culture - 6 credits
- Cultural History of Latin America & Argentina (Taught in English)- 3 credits*
- Neoliberalism and New Social Movements in Latin America & Argentina (Taught in English) - 3 credits*
- Human Rights in Argentina (Taught in English) - 3 credits*
- Eva Perón: Icon and Political Persona (Taught in English) - 3 credits*
*These courses may be taken for graduate credits with the approval of program advisor.
Classes every day (one in the morning, one in the afternoon) except for Saturdays and Sundays. The students will have options for field trips, tango lessons, and excursions after class (varies session to session).
CCNY Tuition for 6 credits
Program cost: $1826
Included: housing (local homestays), breakfasts, dinners, and excursions. Students will be placed with local Argentinian families for a culturally and linguistically enriching environment.
Not included: daily lunches and airfare to/from Buenos Aires