*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).
Kent State maps
Search by campus:
Useful Forms for Current Students
- Apply to Graduate
Always due by the first Friday in the semester in which you intend to graduate. Application is now made online.
- Reapply to Graduate
If you need to change your graduation date to a later semester. Again, this is now done online.
- Get approval to register at KSU for a graduate course you will take at Akron U., Cleveland State U., or Youngstown State U
Approval for Acceptance of Graduate Coursework at Northeast Ohio Public Universities
- Apply for Essay Topic Approval. You need to complete this form and submit it to the Program Director before you can register for AS 61098.
Essay Topic Approval Form
- Transfer to/from another degree program or major within the College of A&S at KSU
Change of Degree and/or Major
- Transfer to/from another degree program or major in a different College within KSU
Change of College
- Apply for the combined BA/MLS program (in addition to graduate application procedure)
You'll find the application form for the Combined BA/MLS at the bottom of the right column on this page.
- Apply to re-enter the MLS program following 2 or more semesters without taking KSU coursework (this reactivates your file)
You'll find the application form for Graduate Re-enrollment at the top of the left column on this page.
- Master of Liberal Studies students now use the new and much simplified Style Guide for Arts and Sciences theses, with one exception, the Title Page. For this, consult the Director.
- Deadlines for those planning to finish up their degree at the end of this semester