International Graduate Guest Application
International Graduate Degree : Guest Application
To complete the application process a graduate applicant must review this list in order to gather necessary application materials prior to applying. In addition to saving time and paper, students who apply online will also be able to check their application status by using the log in and personal identification number (PIN) established when starting the online application.
- The application is divided into multiple sections to allow you the option of completing the application in one session or in multiple sessions. Click the "Finish Later" button to save portions of the application you have already completed.
- To return to complete the application at a later time, just enter your Login and PIN.
- To check your application status, click the "Check the Status of an Existing Application" button found on this page. Remember you will need your original Login and PIN to securely check your status.
- A guest student is typically one who wants to take a limited number of courses at Kent State and who has no current interest in pursuing a degree.
- To be admitted in this category, a student must have earned a baccalaureate degree. Guest students typically take courses for job enhancement or personal enrichment.
- Guest students may remain in this status until a maximum of 6 semester hours of Kent State University credit have been attempted. Students cannot earn a degree in this admission status.
- Guest students who wish to pursue a degree program or continue after 6 semester hours have been attempted must apply for regular admission. Credit hours taken in this status may apply to a degree program with the approval of the dean.
- Guest students must meet all prerequisites for courses (or obtain permission of the instructor).
- Guest students are not eligible for financial aid.
- There is no application fee to apply as a guest student.
Anyone who has been denied admission to graduate studies, or is under dismissal from the university, is not eligible for guest student status.
Thank you for reviewing the undergraduate applicant requirements tip sheet. Please submit your application.