Accident Reporting Procedures for Rental Vehicles
Report all accidents to the Kent State University Insurance Office within 24 hours from time of accident.
- Insure that injured are out of further danger. Contact local law enforcement agency. On campus, contact the KSU Police Department at 672-3111.
- Secure the following information
- Name and address of each driver, passenger and witness.
- Name of insurance company and policy number for each vehicle involved in the accident
- Complete the information on the Automobile Accident/Incident Report and submit to the Risk Management Office 310 Harbourt Hall, Kent Campus within 24 hours. Form can be faxed to 330-672-3662. Serious Accident and/or Emergency After Hours Only Contact the number found on the insurance card.