IMAGE: Kent/Blossom students participating in a class.
Kent/Blossom Music Festival 2015 Season -- June 28 through August 1
- Participants will arrive on campus before 4 p.m. on Sunday, June 28
- Final Event will conclude in the evening of Saturday, August 1
- Housing accommodations -- Residence Hall, $1,100 per student
- Tuition -- a payment of $900 must be received by May 1, 2014
- Parking -- $25 (if you plan to drive to campus)
- Meals -- $475 estimated amount per student for meals on-your-own (this is not a fee due to KBMF)
The APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 10, 2015. Recommendation letters should be submitted no later than MARCH 15, 2015. To start an online application click here! An application fee is required, as indicated below.
Application FeeA non refundable fee of $50.00 can be paid by credit card when you submit your online application. Information will be submitted securely. All major credit cards are accepted (American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa.) There are no fee waivers.
Letter of RecommendationThe online application requires each applicant to provide the name and email address of one person who has agreed to provide electronic recommendations. We encourage your instructors to complete the recommendation letter by March 15, 2015 since they are an important part of the admission process.
Audition RequirementsEvery applicant is required to upload VIDEO recordings at the time of application submission. Please see http://www.kent.edu/blossom/apply/auditions.cfm for more details.