- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA for Health Care Professionals
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Dual Degree MBA
- Masters of Science in Accounting
- Masters of Arts in Economics
- Contact Us
- Request More Information
Masters in Business Administration:
MA in Economics Beyond the Classroom
M.A. in Economics students find internships in a variety of different companies and industries. Not only does an internship provide hands-on experience, it can also count as a three credit hour elective.
The Kent State University Economics Club is one of the newest among the student organizations for the school of business. Started in the spring of 1994, the Economics Club enhances knowledge of economics by providing an environment that facilitates academic achievement and interaction among students, alumni, and other professionals in the economic community.
The goals of the Kent State Economics Club are:
- To provide a forum for the discussion of economic issues related to business, government, and public policy.
- To better develop the leadership, communication, and analytical abilities of its members.
- To provide opportunities for social interaction among members.
- Economics Club activities include social events, field trips pertaining to various businesses, government offices, and academic institutions, and guest speakers including Economics department faculty.
Membership Requirements: open to all
For more information: see the Economics Club website, located here.
Dr. Richard Kent
Kent State University
College of Business Administration
P.O. Box 5190 Kent, OH 44242-0001