The following Internship Form must be completed and approved in a timely manner. It should be completed once you receive an internship and you want to obtain academic credit for your internship. A student cannot register for the internship course without this approval. This form does not need to be completed if you do not want to obtain academic credit for your internship.
The purpose of this guide to assist students, faculty and administration in the College of Business Administration through the internship process from search to evaluation. This guide and application packet covers the following:
- General information about internship credits/courses
- Student eligibility for earning internship credit
- Application for credit
This form is first submitted to the Career Services Office in the College of Business Administration. Upon approval, it will be forwarded to Mr. Rose for his review and final determination of approval. The Form link is below.
- This form will be submitted to the Career Services Office in the College of Business Administration. Once it is processed, it will be submitted to Mr. Rose, the Accounting Department Internship Coordinator. He will e-mail you if the internship has been approved or not approved.
- On the form, please note that an offer letter may be substituted for the form that the supervisors is to complete.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you should complete the above form as you may qualify for general business academic credit.