CCI Graduate Student Graduation Application Process
Graduate Student Checklist for Graduation
1. Submit graduation application via FlashLine > Student Tools before deadlines. Late applicants may be charged a $200 fee.
2. Review FlashLine > Student Tools > Update Personal Information to confirm that all of your personal information, including your cell phone number if you have one, is correct so we can contact you quickly if necessary.
3. Review the KSU graduation Web site in detail for non-academic information about graduation fairs, commencement, and diplomas
4. Review your graduation application on FlashLine > Student Tools and contact your school or advisor immediately if:
a. there are any extra or missing major, concentration, minor, or certificate programs on your graduation application. Please note that failing to declare the exact programs that you want on your transcript may result in you not graduating in the term you applied for.
b. you have questions regarding your remaining requirements.5. If you are submitting a thesis or dissertation, you must complete and submit it in accordance with the CCI Style Guide and Instructions for Preparing Theses and Dissertations.
a. Register for an ETD informational seminar and review the University Libraries ETD Web site for guidelines for preparing and submitting your document.
6. It is the candidate’s responsibility to be aware of all degree requirements and University deadlines. Please consult with your advisor and the Graduate Catalog.