- Values & Beliefs
- Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Business Administrator Services Forum
- Responsibility Center Management
About Business and Finance:
- Business & Administration Services
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Facilities Planning and Operations
- Financial Reporting & Cash Management
- Internal Audit
- Public Safety
- University Budget and Financial Analysis
Compliance and Risk Management
In recent years there has been an increased scrutiny into the ability of an organization to manage, audit and assess risk.
At a public institution of higher learning, risk can take many forms including financial, operational and regulatory. All of these can have an impact on the university’s financial stability and its reputation.
In 2013 several existing departments in the Business and Finance Division were realigned to form the Compliance and Risk Management unit. The goal of this new unit is to establish a best practices approach to risk assessment and compliance, which includes federal regulatory requirements.
Dr. Constance Hawke is the associate vice president for Compliance and Risk Management. The departments in the unit are listed below.
If you have a question or concern, please contact the Compliance and Risk Management office (see contact information below).