The Ohio College of Chiropody was founded by C.P. Beach, M.S. Harmolin, O. Klotbach, L.E. Siemon, C. Spatz, and C.T. McConnell.
Ohio College of Chiropody was located in the Republic Building on 647 Euclid Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio, and consisted of a lecture hall, a laboratory, and eight clinical chairs.
The first class of 20 students graduate from The Ohio College of Chiropody.
The college moved to Playhouse Square on the fourth floor of 1620 Euclid Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio.
The college builds a new building and moves to 2057 Cornell Road, located in University Circle in Cleveland, Ohio. Later in the same year the curricula increases to three years.
Cirricula increases to four years.
The profession of Chiropody becomes the profession of Podiatry.
The Ohio College of Chiropody becomes the Ohio College of Podiatry, and conversion is written into the Governing Board's Articles of Incorporation.
The Ohio College of Podiatry's name is again changed to the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, again written into the Articles.
The college moves from Cornell Road to 10515 Carnegie Avenue in University Circle in Cleveland, Ohio.
OCPM establishes a Quasi-Endowment Fund.
OCPM develops first full-time Graduate Placement Office, dedicated to assisting students find post-graduate residency experiences.
OCPM receives the full five-year accreditation from three accrediting agencies: The Council on Podiatric Medical Education (CPME), the Ohio Board of Regents (OBR), and the North Central Association (NCA).
OCPM establishes and builds the Cleveland Foot and Ankle Clinic.
OCPM establishes the Cleveland Foot and Ankle Institutes at Huron Hospital in East Cleveland and in the Midtown Corridor Neighborhood of Cleveland. Later the same year OCPM officially moves to its present location at 6000 Rockside Woods Blvd., Independence, Ohio.
OCPM officially becomes Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, and maintains its present location at 6000 Rockside Woods Blvd., Independence, Ohio