*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).
Kent State maps
Search by campus:
- All participants must wear a life jacket at all times while on the river.
- All participants participating in a river trip must check-in 30 minutes prior to departure for a safety briefing.
- Please dress appropriately. You will most likely get wet on the river. Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All participants, ages 18 and older, must have a signed waiver. Youth under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Participants must be at least 3 years old to use a canoe and 8 years old to use a kayak. Staff reserve the right to decide if a child is ready for a kayak.
- Trips can be physically demanding. Participants are encouraged to consult with their physician prior to departure. Do not attempt a trip that is more demanding than your capabilities.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited.
- No glass or styrofoam is permitted on or near the river.
- Please lock all valuables in vehicles. Crooked River Adventures is not responsible for any lost or stolen possessions.
- We ask that all participants respect private property and any posted regulations.
- At least one person in every group must have a cell phone with them while on the river. Crooked River Adventures will provide a bag to protect it from water damage.
- Remember, there are no lifeguards on the river. In the case of an emergency, please call 911.
- Crooked River Adventures reserves the right to cancel any excursion in the case of severe weather. If a storm appears while on the river, take shelter along the bank and call 330-541-7467 for further instruction.