Study in Florence, Italy
Live and Study Abroad in Florence, Italy
Looking for an enlightening - even life changing - learning experience? You can begin an incredible journey by participating in the Kent State University Programs in Florence, Italy.
Against the beautiful backdrop of Italy's center of cuisine, culture, art, fashion and
civilization; you can:
- Complete Kent State CORE or take intensive courses in one of our select programs
- Collaborate with Italian instructors
- Visit historical places throughout Italy and Europe
- Explore new cultures
- Immerse yourself in the Italian language
- And much more!
Co-hort programs are available for students in the following majors/minors:
- Architecture and Interior Design
- Business in partnership with George Washington University
- Communications, Journalism and Visual Design
- Fashion Design and Merchandising
By studying abroad in Florence, you will learn about Italy through field trips, special activities, and individual travel. Semester program students live in apartments with other program participants and take classes together in the beautifully renovated Palazzo dei Cerchi and Palazzo Bartolini-Baldelli. Lean more about the history of our 13th-Century building on the History of the Palazzo dei Cerchi page.