Apply Now to the Geneva Semester Program
Think you're ready to study in Geneva? Now is the time to apply.
Just a few of the things you'll need to apply to the Geneva Semester Program at Webster University are:
- Program Application:Must be accompanied by a $165 check or money order to cover the program deposit, orientation fee, and medical insurance. Please make checks and money orders payable to: Office of Global Education - Kent State University. Completed applications should be return to Amber Bollinger, Education Abroad Advisor, Office of Global Education, Kent State University, 106 Van Campen Hall, 625 Loop Road, Kent, Ohio 44242.
- $30.00 Application Fee: Check or money order to cover the non-refundable application fee. Please make check payable to: OGE - Kent State University. This check must be separate from the check listed above.
- 2 Passport-Sized Photos: Passport photos (2x2) size, trimmed with the student's name written on the back. Photographs should have a light background. Unacceptable photos will be returned and will delay your application process.
- Photocopy of the Passport:If you do not have a current passport, you must apply as soon as possible. Passports must have an expiration date of at least three months past the planned completion of the program. Download the passport application.
- Official Academic Transcripts: Covering all college/university work must be submitted to the Office of Global Education.
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be in good academic standing.
- Parental Permission FormRequired of students who are under the age of majority in their state of residence (18 years of age in Ohio).
Guest Student Application: Required of all non-Kent State University students. Click HERE to visit the online application to Kent State University.
Students must be in good academic standing at their home university to qualify for acceptance into the Geneva Semester Program at Webster University. Application materials will be reviewed upon the submission of all application components.