The Instructional Resources Center (IRC) will be offering workshops throughout the year on a variety of technologies. All faculty, staff and graduate students are welcome to attend. We hope you will take advantage of some or all that might be helpful in your teaching, research or work. Please let us know if you have a topic you would like included in the series. To sign up click on the Sign Up button below.
Upcoming 2014 FALL Workshops:
- Using Qualtrics to gain insight on your student, parent or colleague's thoughts can better your professional development and educational values. Qualtrics is a survey based website with multiple ways to question and understand your target audience. This workshop will show you how to easily create a survey so that you can collect and analyze your data to improve your work experience.
- Two sessions are being offered:
Tuesday, November 25th at 10 AM in 221 B and
- Wednesday, December 3rd at 3 PM in 221 B.
Past 2014 FALL Workshops
- Ever wanted to design a website for your classroom or create a personal e-portfolio? Learn how to create quick, easy, and free websites using Google Sites! This workshop includes an introduction to all that Google Sites has to offer, as well as an activity creating a sample site.
Twitter for Education-
- Twitter has become very popular in the last few years and can be an excellent resource to engage your students in the classroom! During this workshop you will learn what Twitter is, the common lingo associated with Twitter, you will set up an account, and be introduced to how you can use Twitter in your classroom or to communicate with other educators all over the world!