Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Referral Guide

Referral Guide

If you are close enough to a student or friend to know that there is a problem, only you can decide if it is the right thing to discuss your concerns. What can you do when you take that step?

If the student or friend is in crisis, attempt to get immediate professional attention. If the crisis is immediate you can call: 

Kevin Coleman Mental Health Center......330-296-8313

Town Hall II Helpline.....330-678-4357 

Campus Police.....330-672-3070


If the person is not currently in crisis, talk to them about your observations and discuss counseling as an option. If the individual is receptive, help them call the Counseling Center at 330-672-2208 or contact one of the other psychological service clinics on campus such as the University Psychological Services or the Psychological Clinic. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to call the Counseling Center and talk with the Director, Dr. Jason Miller or other Counseling Center Staff.

Counseling and Human Development Center
150 Terrace Drive
325 White Hall
Kent, OH 44242
Phone: 330-672-2208
Fax: 330-672-5296
Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.