Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Where Do I Begin?

How do I apply to take courses, earn a degree, license, and/or certificate?

Interested in a Master's Degree, Educational Specialist Degree, Ph.D, or License?  Take the first step and join our team:

  • Master's Degree application link 

  • Educational Specialist application link 

  • Ph.D. application link

Interested in earning a license because you already have your Master's Degree?

If you are interested in an Ohio Principal, Administrative Specialist, or Superintendent License, you will need to compare your Master's courses with our EDAD Licensure Plans of Study.  Kent State University policy allows EDAD to accept a specific number of credits from another institution as well as within a specific period of time.  

  • Principal License

  • Superintendent License Online Cohort

  • Administrative Specialist License

Other innovative Kent State Educational Administration Programs:

  • Teacher Leadership Endorsement

  • Stay tuned for more information about our proposed Regional Cohorts for Fall 2015!

Please contact Dr. Christa Boske, Program Coordinator, at if you would like to discuss your unique situation. 

Why not apply these licensure credits to your next degree?

  • Ed.S. Degree:  It's only 30 credits beyond your Master's! 

    • Ed.S. Degree Plan of Study

  • Ph.D. Degree:  It's only 56 credits beyond your Master's!

    • Ph.D. Degree Plan of Study

    • Ph.D. Advisory Phase Form

Interested in earning a license without a degree?   Interested in taking a few courses to renew your certification?  What about just getting your feet wet with graduate level courses?  Take the first step and join our team:

  • Non-Degree application link

Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.