We hope this section provides you with all the information you need to explore, compare, and apply to our graduate program.
- Explore: Is this the career for you? Learn more about careers in HIED Administration or Student Affairs
- Compare: Each graduate program is different. Consider which one is best for you
- Choose: Apply for
- The MEd Program - For full consideration all application materials must be received by January 5. Applications received after January 5 will be considered on a space available basis.
- Certificate Programs - applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
- The PhD Program - PhD applications for 2014 fall admission are due February 1. Applications received after Feb1 will be considered on a space available basis.
- All applications should be directed to: Division of Graduate Studies. Cartwright Hall 650 Hilltop Drive, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For individuals interested in the doctoral program, we have some additional information available here.
Demographics (enrolled fall 2012)
Student demographic data from the website of KSU Research, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness.
Master's 98 22 (22%) 76 (78%) 10 (10%) 2
Specialist 1 0 1 1 0
Doctoral 44 18 (41%) 26 (59%) 4 (9%) 3
143 40 (28%) 103 (72%) 15 (10.5%) 5