Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

International Students

IMAGE: international

1. Application and Admission

University has a dedicated website providing information specifically developed for international students. It's web address is

There is a specific web form for international students to use to request information regarding university degree programs and application process. It is at Information Request for International Students.

Other on campus services for International students include:

2. Center for International and Intercultural Education

The Gerald H. Read Center for International and Intercultural Education within College of Education, Health and Human Services serves as an international and intercultural resource for students and faculty of the College and Graduate School of Education, Health and Human Services and to the greater Kent and world community. International students enrolled in EHHS are encouraged to sign up with the center for conversation partners—as a way to improve their English, to make American friends, and to feel part of the social life on campus. The center also organizes meetings just for undergraduates international students to introduce them again to the writing center, the office, and other areas for academic support on campus. It is a great resources for all international students in EHHS.

For general questions about Health Education and Promotion Program, please contact program coordinator Dr. Kele Ding at or call (330)672-0688.
Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.