Information about email for users
There are two types of Kent State University email accounts: Microsoft Exchange and KSU-branded GMail.
- Full-time faculty and all staff members have Microsoft Exchange accounts.
- Students and part-time faculty have KSU GMail.
When full-time faculty or staff leave the University they must have their mail migrated to a KSU GMail account or they will lose their University account.
Solutions to email issues and questions
Solutions to issues
- You have been migrated from an Exchange account to a KSU GMail account. You cannot receive email from faculty and staff. People sending you messages may be receiving the messages sent back as "Undeliverable."
Answers to questions
- How do I configure my Outlook at home to connect to my email account?
- How do I access my email without having access to Outlook?