Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

HR Question of the Week

HR Question of the week

How do I report time off during the winter holiday shutdown?

All Kent State University campuses will operate on a holiday schedule from Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2014, through Thursday, Jan. 1, 2015. During the holidays, all nonessential operations will be closed at all Kent State campuses. Normal business operations will resume with the first shift on Friday, Jan. 2, 2015.

Eligible employees will receive paid leave for any regularly scheduled work time from Dec. 26 through Dec. 31. This is in addition to the paid holidays of Dec. 24, 25 and Jan. 1. Hourly employees or their supervisors should record the number of scheduled hours into the university’s timekeeping system as “university closure.”

Information, including a list of frequently asked questions, is available at that website you also will find the list of departments that will be open during the holidays.

View all HR questions of the week
Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.