- View financial aid awards
- Check the status of their academic progress
- Track requested documentation
- Edit personal information and much more
The My Account tab also allows you to view important information in areas other than financial aid. Some of the features are listed below.
- Check your Financial Aid Status, including Active Messages or Student and Academic Progress Requirements
- View your Financial Aid Awards, including information on each award
- View, accept or decline your Financial Aid Awards
Additional options available to you on FlashLine:
- Student Records - View grades by term, access unofficial grade transcripts, access credits, view any holds on your account and link to the bursar's office to make payments on your account.
- Personal Information - Update marital status and view and update other personal information, such as permanent, local and billing addresses, next-of-kin and e-mail information.
- Registration - Register, drop and add classes and view class schedule.