There are over 700 scholarships offered by various Kent State University departments. Some scholarships are available only to a student enrolled in a specific program or major. The Student Financial Aid Online Scholarship Search Qualifier contains the most recent scholarship information available to students. Some scholarships are administered by the Student Financial Aid Office, however the majority of scholarships are administered by individual departments. Students must contact the specific department for more information.Apply for Kent State Scholarships
- Apply for admission and be considered for Kent Campus freshman scholarships
- View list of freshman scholarships you will be considered for by applying for admission
- 2014/2015 Student Financial Aid Scholarship Application
- KSU Scholarship Search Qualifier for continuing students - Use this program to find information regarding scholarship opportunities, how to apply, and who to contact for more information.
- KSU Incoming Freshman Scholarship Search - Search for scholarships for incoming freshman
Students who will receive an outside scholarship, grant, or other resource that will assist them in paying their education related expenses (tuition, room, board, books, travel, miscellaneous and personal expenses) must report that information annually to the Student Financial Aid Office.