Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Federal Work Study

Campus-based programs   Scholarships   Grants   Loans    Federal Work Study   

Type    Amount    Who is Eligible    How to Apply   
Federal Work Study (FWS)*    Average for freshmen $2,500,
Continuing students $3,000    U.S. Citizens or permanent residents demonstrating financial need    Submit FAFSA before March each and every year   
Graduate Assistantships    Varies    U.S. Citizens or permanent residents demonstrating financial need    Contact college department   
University funded positions    Varies    All students enrolled at least half time    Apply on Career Services Web site   

Federal Work Study (FWS) is a type of self-help aid that must be earned. The FWS award will not be deducted from the student's bill. A student will receive a bi-weekly paycheck based on hours worked.

A student not awarded FWS may search for a university funded student job. To search and apply for a university funded or FWS student job, go to the Career Services Center Web site.

Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.