Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Welcome to the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EOAA) at Kent State University.
The mission of the Office of EOAA is to ensure equal access to employment and educational opportunities in support of the university's commitment to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity.
The Office of EOAA provides:
- Information, consultation, and guidance to the Kent State community on affirmative action, equal opportunity, harassment prevention and discrimination matters.
- Training and workshops for students, faculty, and staff on these issues.
- Confidential counseling on harassment and discrimination issues and concerns.
- A mechanism for handling complaints of harassment and discrimination.
- Oversight of and support for the university's compliance with equal opportunity and affirmative action laws and regulations.
The Office of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action is located at:
635 Loop Road - Heer Hall
For ADA accommodations, contact Amy Quillin at 330-672-8036.
For search committee training for faculty positions, Mary Jane Hannahs, Manager, Talent Acquisition, at 330-672-8331.
IMAGE: North Coast 99 IMAGE: Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve IMAGE: Great College to Work For