Ohio Banner Users Group (OBUG)
Ohio Banner Users Group (OBUG) 2015 conference is scheduled on May 14, 2015.
Ohio Banner Users Group (OBUG) is pleased to announce that Owens Community College will host the 2015 conference at the Toledo-area campus. The campus is easy to find from Interstate 75 at Exit 198.
Registration► The OBUG registration store is live, and you can conveniently register online. The link is https://commerce.cashnet.com/OBUG .
Monday, March 16, 2015 through Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Presenters receive an additional discounted rate.
Thursday, April 23, 2015 through May 7, 2015.
Note: the last day to register will be May 7, 2015.
Please register online at https://commerce.cashnet.com/OBUG .
If you prefer, you can fax a paper registration form and submit payment according to the instructions on the paper form.
Sessions and Descriptions
More sessions will be added as they are confirmed.
OBUG is excited to announce that Ms. Kari Branjord will be presenting several sessions at the upcoming conference.
Presenters from the member colleges and universities are an important part of OBUG. Your willingness to share knowledge plays a vital role in OBUG conferences. This presentation template is available to help you prepare your session.
If you participated in the conference on April 30, 2014, send us your comments and suggestions. Evaluations for the 2015 conference will be available closer to the event date.
Updated April 10, 2015.
Our OBUG conferences include:
- Valuable roundtable sessions with your functional peers
- Meaningful sessions addressing specific Banner issues and accomplishments
- A cost effective alternative for opportunities to gain a deeper understanding of Banner
There are 26 institutions running Banner Unified Digital Campus in Ohio. The Ohio Banner Users Group provides institutions opportunities for:
- Networking and developing support groups with fellow Banner users
- Building a framework of support in the Ohio area
- Seeking solutions to common business issues
- Participating in positive discussions to enhance Banner use
- Collaborating on common software enhancements
- Presenting a significant presence to SunGard Higher Education in support of software enhancements
- Sharing functional and technical expertise