Ohio Banner Users Group (OBUG)
Ohio Banner Users Group (OBUG) 2015 conference is scheduled on May 14, 2015. Hold the date for another great event!
Ohio Banner Users Group (OBUG) is pleased to announced that Owens Community College will host the 2015 conference at the Toledo-area campus. The campus is easy to find from Interstate 75 at Exit 198.
More details will be posted here soon.
Sessions and Descriptions
Sessions will be posted when they are confirmed.
If you participated in the conference on April 30, 2014, send us your comments and suggestions. Thank you.
Our OBUG conferences include:
- Valuable roundtable sessions with your functional peers
- Meaningful sessions addressing specific Banner issues and accomplishments
- A cost effective alternative for opportunities to gain a deeper understanding of Banner
There are 26 institutions running Banner Unified Digital Campus in Ohio. The Ohio Banner Users Group provides institutions opportunities for:
- Networking and developing support groups with fellow Banner users
- Building a framework of support in the Ohio area
- Seeking solutions to common business issues
- Participating in positive discussions to enhance Banner use
- Collaborating on common software enhancements
- Presenting a significant presence to SunGard Higher Education in support of software enhancements
- Sharing functional and technical expertise