Summer Semester Hours
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
No Appointment Necessary
Apply for a Job
Apply to Work at The Tech Spot
The Tech Spot is a great place for students and staff to delve head-first into technology, work closely with end-users and acquire the latest skills in advanced computer troubleshooting. Whether a computer technology, computer science or even a speech pathology major, our student employees have discovered their potential to succeed in The Tech Spot's challenging and engaging work environment.
Think you have what it takes? Review our applicant requirements and see how our current TECH Team is getting Experience for Life at Kent State University.
- Provide excellent phone and in-person support on personal computing, network, and internet related questions.
- Troubleshoot various user computing problems associated with hardware, software, and internet connection issues.
- Keep accurate and detailed service records using our tracking systems
- Follow all technical, security and office procedures thoroughly
- Visit student rooms and wiring closets when necessary
- Have the required minimum 2.3 GPA
We're always accepting applications for employment. Apply today using our online job application. Positions are limited!
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2014 employment.
Please click Begin Your Application to get started. The application process will take about 15 - 20 minutes.