- Current & Future Students
Funding Your Education
Financial Aid Resources for Nursing Students
Kent State's Student Financial Aid Office awarded more than $295 million in financial aid to more than 28,000 students in 2008-2009. The financial aid staff is committed to providing high-quality service to all students and attempts to explore all possible financial aid resources with students. Our Student Financial Aid Office will work to help you obtain the financial aid that you need.
For more help in funding your education, visit Tuition, Scholarships & Financial Aid.
Nursing students should investigate the following organizations to find opportunities:
· Hospital and/or employer tuition assistance programs
· Professional Nursing organizations such as the Ohio Nurses Association
· Alumni and student organizations such as Sigma Theta Tau
· Government agencies such as the State of Ohio Board of Nursing
· Pharmaceutical or medical supply corporationsGraduate Nursing Student Scholarships
Additional Scholarship Sites: