- Current & Future Students
Choose Ohio First Scholarship
For more information, please contact:
Marie Hickey, MSN, CNP
Director, Family Nurse Practitioner Concentration
Kent State University
College of Nursing
113 Henderson Hall
P.O. Box 5190, Kent, Ohio 44242-0001
O: 330-672-8842 FAX: 330-672-1564
Dr. Gerald Thompkins
Director, STEM Education Office
113 Bowman Hall
P.O. Box 5190
Kent, OH 44242
- Be a resident of the State of Ohio.
- Be enrolled as a full-time graduate student (i.e., a minimum of 12 credit hours) for each semester you receive the COF Scholarship award. (Please inform the College of Nursing graduate program office if you are unable to register as a full-time student).
- Maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or better.
- Attend Choose Ohio First events at Kent State University as well as state events.
- Following graduation, Choose Ohio First requires students who received a scholarship to practice in a primary care practice in the state of Ohio for not less than three years.
How to Apply
Application details are forthcoming. Please contact Marie Hickey at (330) 672-8842 or email@example.com for more information.
Choose Ohio First Events
Events will be listed here as they are announced. Recipients of this scholarship must attend Choose Ohio First events at Kent State University as well as state events.