Meet the Innovators
Future growth and success in distance learning and teaching at Kent State is guided best by professionals who are actively involved designing, developing, and delivering instruction online. The Peer Network page provides an opportunity for KSU faculty, administrators, and support staff to share their experience and learn from colleagues across the country.
Some of the upcoming resources and features planned for the Peer Networking page include:
- Online "Innovator Profiles"
- Blogs and Twitter feeds from faculty developing and teaching online courses at Kent State University and in higher education around the world
- Updates on current and best practices for designing and developing online courses
- Updates on research-based instructional practices and evaluation results in distance education at Kent State University
- Online scheduling for "brown-bag" meet-ups with collegues, educational technologists, instructional designers, and administrators