Doctoral Admissions: PhD in Public Health
Do you want to pursue your PhD in Public Health? Kent State University offers a distinguished program that can help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to pursue positions in the field. Read through the Admissions requirements below to make sure your application is complete before you submit it.
Have questions about our PhD in Public Health Program? Find more information.
PhD in Public Health Application Requirements:
Criteria used by the Admissions Committee include:
- Master's degree from an accredited college/university in a related discipline
- Minimum graduate GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Acceptable GRE scores or other standardized graduate admission exam with a quantitative component.
Scores older than five years are not acceptable and require retaking the GRE
- A personal statement and a résumé
- Three letters of recommendation from college or university faculty
- TOEFL score, as applicable
- Required interview with faculty
How to Apply for Admission to the PhD Program:
1. Apply online at http://www.kent.edu/admissions/graduate/index.cfm. Send your transcripts, resume, personal statement, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores to:
Research and Graduate Studies Admissions
Kent State University
650 Hilltop Dr.
Kent, OH 44242
2. E-mail admission questions to: email@example.com