Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Healthcare Facilities Certificate Admissions


Application to the Certificate in Healthcare Facilities at Kent State University will be as a Graduate Certificate student through the Graduate Studies website. Please see  for details on the "Certificate Student" status and the application process.  The Certificate is housed in the College of Architecture and Environmental Design, therefore, admission decisions rest with the CAED. 

If you are a current or admitted graduate student in another graduate program at Kent State University, a Change of Program form must be submitted.  This should be initiated with the home college of the student for that college's approval prior to submission to the College of Architecture and Environmental Design for approval.  This form should be available through the student's Graduate Coordinator or Graduate Advisor.  

Tuition and fees: is the Kent State University Bursar's office this site will have information related to tuition and fees and payment options. is the link to the graduate tuition and fees schedule.

Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.