Additional E-learning instructions
To complete the Occupational Health and Safety Program Online Training:
- Visit the Kent State University E-Learning web site.
- Log in to the E-Learning Portal (if you do not have a username/password create an account by following the instructions on the login page).
- Click on "Take a Course".
- 4. Click on Take Course to the right of Occupational Health and Safety Program Information Online Training.
- 5. Use the IMAGE: next button to move through the training. You can exit the training at any time. Upon your return, the system will begin where you left off in your previous session. Use the % bar to be sure that you complete 100% of the course. Note: To pass this course you must score at least a 70% or higher on the final quiz.