- Get Started
Plan Your Program
- How do I plan my M.L.I.S. program?
- How do I know when classes are offered?
- I've decided what classes to take. What's next?
- What resources are available at Kent State to help me in my studies?
- I'm ready for my Culminating Experience or Thesis. What should I do now?
- I'm ready to graduate. What do I need to do?
- Learn Online
- Start Your Career
I'm ready for my Culminating Experience or Thesis. What should I do now?
As part of the M.L.I.S. program requirements, each student must complete LIS 60199 Thesis (6 credit hours) or LIS 60670 Culminating Experience (3 credit hours). Descriptions of each option, along with relevant handbooks and required forms, can be found on the Forms and Documents page on the SLIS website.
VIDEO: The M.L.I.S. Culminating Experience (SLIS Assistant Professor Belinda Boon, Ph.D.)
IMAGE: OCLC practicum students