Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Make a Housing Complaint

The City of Kent amended its Property Maintenance Code on March 28, 2012 to require property owners and landlords to meet certain interior property maintenance standards. Property owners are subject to regulatory fines for violations of the code. 

To file a complaint, please click here. Then select "Building Maintenance Violations."

The ordinance does not grant the City the authority to investigate possible violations based on anonymous calls or reports. The City's code compliance personnel must be invited into a residence by a tenant and/or owner who has legal standing to occupy the property as a residence, which includes persons who are the owner of record or who have a signed lease.

Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.