Skip Navigation
Phone directory
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).

Accessing Articulated Credit

Required Forms

Articulated Credit Application (ACA). The ACA can be accessed at or from the high school instructor or school counselor.

Required Documentation

  • Completed ACA
  • Final HS transcript
  • Any additional documentation required by the articulation agreement (i.e. proof of passage of certificate programs etc.)

When to access credit

Immediately following HS graduation and prior to June 30 of that year.  (Students have 15 months after high school graduation to finalize paperwork)

Steps to access credit

  1. Complete student portion of the ACA
  2. Submit ACA to HS CTP instructor
  3. Complete admission process to KSU
  4. Complete HS transcript release form
  5. HS mails ACA and final HS transcript to East Central Regional Center (ECRC) office
  6. ACA verified, approved and submitted to KSU Transfer Center
  7. Student notified when credit has been approved

Contact Information

Jennie Royer
(330) 672-5863
Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.