"The Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation hosts events in different venues and we have worked with Kent State TeleProductions on several projects. They managed our audio and video needs for more than two years. I have always been very pleased with Mark Warzinski and his crew's organization abilities, preparedness and how well they adapt to any unforeseen circumstances."
- Victoria Doepker Communications & Forum Coordinator The Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation
Connect with us.
TeleProductions is Kent State University's full-service video production center
For 50 years, TeleProductions' professionals have provided the university and the surrounding community with a wide range of media services, technical and instructional support and award-winning video and audio productions. TeleProductions' facilities include a fully digital high-definition satellite uplink/production truck, a television production studio, a video duplication center and several post-production edit suites.
TeleProductions' work includes
- Live production of university events
- Marketing and promotional videos
- Mid-American Conference (MAC) basketball and football games
- Custom graphics and animations
- Classroom video production, Distance Learning and design and outfitting of video learning centers
A hallmark of TeleProductions' award-winning staff is the ability to deliver a fresh, tailored approach to the individual client while maintaining the highest quality in a cost-effective environment. Check out our services to see how we can help, and contact us today to talk about your project.